When you keep your truth in front of you and have the courage to keep moving toward it, through anything that arises, you live at your best. – Richard Wagamese
My personal mission is to live a life without regrets and to help others discover and achieve their own potential. I do this by displaying kindness, compassion, empathy, love and respect towards myself, others, and nature around me.
My training is diverse and includes:
- Professional Instructor (PID)
- Mental Health First Aid Canada Instructor
- Horticultural Therapist Registered (HTR)
- Certified Career Development Practitioner (CCDP)
- NCCP Coach
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Suicide Intervention
- Grief & Loss
- Motivational Interviewing
- Expressive Arts
I am multidimensional and the sum of all my experiences.
Email or call me at (604) 684 – 0584 to discuss my services further.