When you keep your truth in front of you and have the courage to keep moving toward it, through anything that arises, you live at your best. – Richard Wagamese
Hi, I’m Cliff Thorbes, a Horticultural Therapist – Registered (HTR), Certified Career Development Practitioner, Mental Health Educator, and an Expressive Artist.
I respectfully acknowledge that the land on which I live, work, and play is the town of Sidney, situated within the traditional territory of the W̱SÁNEĆ People on the southern tip of Vancouver Island.
I am in the business of helping others discover their potential.
My professional training and experience is diverse including:
- Horticultural Therapist – Homewood Ravensview
- Certified Personality Dimensions® Facilitator
- Certified Mental Health First Aid Facilitator
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Traumatic Loss Support Group Facilitator
- Suicide Intervention
- Grief & Loss
- Motivational Interviewing
- Reflexology Therapy
- Thought Field Therapy
- Remote First Aid
- Expressive Artist
I am multidimensional and the sum of all my experiences.
Email Cliff to discuss his services further.
©Cliff Thorbes 2023