When you keep your truth in front of you and have the courage to keep moving toward it, through anything that arises, you live at your best. – Richard Wagamese
Hi, I’m Cliff Thorbes, a Horticultural Therapist – Registered (HTR), Certified Career Development Practitioner, Mental Health Educator, and an Expressive Artist.
I respectfully acknowledge that the land on which I live, work, and play is the traditional unceded territory of the of the W̱SÁNEĆ First Nations people.
I am in the business of helping others discover their potential, and then achieve it.
My professional training and experience is diverse including:
- Horticultural Therapist – Registered(HTR)
- Certified Career Development Practitioner (CCDP)
- Certified Mental Health First Aid Canada Facilitator
- Professional Instructor Diploma Program
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Traumatic Loss Support Group Facilitator
- Suicide Intervention
- Grief & Loss
- Motivational Interviewing
- Remote First Aid
- Expressive Artist
I am multidimensional and the sum of all my experiences.
Email Cliff to discuss his services further.
©Cliff Thorbes 2022