When you keep your truth in front of you and have the courage to keep moving toward it, through anything that arises, you live at your best. – Richard Wagamese
My personal mission is to live a life without regrets and to help others discover and achieve their own potential. I do this by displaying kindness, compassion, empathy, love and respect towards myself, others and nature around me.
My training is diverse and includes:
- Professional Instructor (PID)
- Career Development Practitioner (CCDP)
- Mental Health including Critical Incident Stress Management, Psychological First Aid, Traumatic Loss Support Group Facilitation, Suicide Intervention, Bereavement, Mindfulness, Addiction Medicine, Thought Field Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and CBT for Helping Professionals
- Horticulture and Horticultural Therapy
- Fine Arts and Art Therapy
- NCCP Coach Education
As a certified Mental Health First Aid Canada Instructor, I provide Mental Health First Aid Basic training focused on adults interacting with adults in all environments. You can contact me directly to arrange a private training for your group or register for an upcoming training of mine open to the public through Pacific First Aid Ltd.
My STRESS BUSTERS workshop is both educational and practical, providing information about stress, opportunities to learn and practice skills for building stress hardiness and resilience.
As a Career Development Practitioner (CCDP), I work with others to help them identify their unique temperament style by facilitating an engaging personal and professional development workshop called Personality Dimensions®.
As a Therapeutic Horticulturist, I use connecting with nature and engaging in gardening activities to help others return to, establish and maintain emotional, physical and social health.
As an Artist, I have been creating art for more than 30 years. Art for me is both therapeutic and a key form of self-expression. Art is soothing and nurturing and I believe helps us to be healthier.
I am multidimensional and the sum of all my experiences.