As a Certified Career Development Practitioner, I work with others to help them identify their unique temperament style by facilitating an engaging personal and professional development workshop called PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS®.
What is PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS®?
PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS® is a self-discovery tool that reflects the multicultural aspect of our society and uses manipulating cards to engage participants towards choosing the temperament or personality that is most representative of them in some or all of the following areas:
- Life Values
- In Communication
- At Work
- In Relationships
- In Conflict
I provide your group with an engaging and tailored workshop that optimizes individual and team performance through building
- self-awareness of each person’s preferred temperament style and unique temperament blend;
- awareness of the other temperament styles including the appreciation of each other’s differences, preferences for communication and conflict resolution;
- self-esteem, self-worth, dignity and recognition of each person’s skills and strengths.
- Workshop format is group based and can be delivered either in-person or online.
- The introductory workshop can be customized to meet your needs.
- Participants complete the assessment, we debrief the results, and then have an opportunity to apply what has been learned.
- Each participant receives a copy of their PD In Action Report. This handy report includes brief descriptions of introversion and extraversion, as well as detailed descriptions for each of the four temperaments.
- Grade 7 English reading level is required to complete the assessment.
Email Cliff to schedule a PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS® workshop.
©Cliff Thorbes 2023