Cliff is our regular PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS® facilitator for the Youth Employment Bootcamp program at Tong Louie Family YMCA in Surrey. His calm and supportive presence, coupled with his enthusiasm for Personality Dimensions engages our participants and helps them to retain what is a lot of information about themselves and their temperaments. Every participant walks away with a new appreciation for where they excel, what they could work on and how they tend to interact with others and the world. He truly makes an impact in our program and we hope we can work with him over the next 3 years of our contract!
K. Petersen – Facilitator/Job Developer, YMCA of Greater Vancouver
What is PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS®?
PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS® is a self-discovery tool that reflects the multicultural aspect of our society and uses manipulating cards to engage participants towards choosing the temperament or personality that is most representative of them in some or all of the following areas:
- Life Values
- In Communication
- At Work
- In Relationships
- In Conflict
As a Certified PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS® Facilitator, I can provide your group with an engaging and tailored workshop that optimizes individual and team performance through building
- self-awareness of each person’s preferred temperament style and unique temperament blend;
- awareness of the other temperament styles including the appreciation of each other’s differences, preferences for communication and conflict resolution;
- self-esteem, self-worth, dignity and recognition of each person’s skills and strengths.
- Workshop format is group based and can be delivered either in-person or online.
- Participants complete the assessment, we debrief the results, and then have an opportunity to apply what has been learned.
- Each participant receives a copy of the PD In Action take home booklet. This handy booklet includes brief descriptions of introversion and extraversion, as well as detailed descriptions for each of the four temperaments.
- Grade 7 English reading level is required to complete the assessment.
- The 3 – hour, introductory workshop can be customized to meet your needs.
Email or call me at (604) 684 – 0584 to schedule a PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS® workshop.